Our vision for a website that represents Tritech and the pride we have in our company has come to life. We’re happy to announce that the new Tritech site is now live and ready for you to explore!
New Products & Applications Pages
If you’re on the hunt for fall protection equipment, head to our Products page or click on a product in the menu dropdown. Each product’s page will provide you with detailed information on that item and a quick quote request form.
Not sure whether or not we have products for your application? Check out our Applications page for a list or click on a specific application on the menu dropdown.
View Product & Application Images
Want to see our products in use or discover what they look like when used in specific environments? Every product and application page has a gallery of pictures which show our safety equipment in use. You’ll get a good look at the appearance, safety, and elegant simplicity of Tritech’s fall protection system products, quickly and conveniently.
Breakdown of Tritech Services
Our Services page has a breakdown of the specific fall protection-related services we offer our clients. The services we offer are comprehensive, covering essentials like assessment, custom design and engineering, installation, safety regulations certifications, training, maintenance, and emergency assistance.
Learn More About Tritech
Our About page covers our years in the industry and our wide range of experience. Read our Mission Statement, learn about our Code of Conduct’s 3 A’s – Awareness, Augmentation, and Administration – and discover more about our clients and the industries we serve.
Review Client Testimonials
Want to hear from Tritech’s clients themselves? Head to our Testimonials page and read about our clients Tritech experience in their own words. Currently, we have each testimonial titled with the client’s industry, but if you want specifics on who our clients are and the projects we completed for them, please feel free to contact us!
Access to Valuable Resources
If you head to our Resources page you’ll find all of the fall protection system and assistance resources we offer our clients.
- The General Overview page explains why fall protection systems are essential. Workplace injury and death occurs all the time and we want to see everyone in the industry take safety precautions and regulations seriously.
- The Safety Links page has a ton of links to outside resources, like OSHA, Labour Canada, and more, that will help you review your safety needs and options and assist you with making informed decisions.
- The Standards and Legislation page directs you to information pertaining to fall protection legislation in the USA and Canada.
- The Terms and Definitions page has a comprehensive glossary of fall protection equipment and safety terms. If you’re not sure about a term that we’ve used elsewhere in the site, this is the place to go.
- The Hazard Assessment page is an essential resource that helps you determine your fall protection requirements and as a worksite analysis is one of the crucial steps towards reducing job-related accidents and injuries.
- The Plan Sample is just that – it’s an example of the Plan that Tritech uses for fall protection safety assessment, design, and implementation. This is a great resource if you’re using our services for the first time and would like to know what to expect.
Get News & Updates from Tritech and Beyond
If you’re interested in the latest news from Tritech or the rest of the workplace safety industry, our News page will keep you updated. Check back often for articles from OSHA, news from our projects, workplace media reports, and more. You can also sign up for our Tritech newsletter (the form is in the footer of every page) and have all the latest news delivered right to your inbox.
Contacting Us is Simple
We’ve done our best to make it easy for you to contact us for a quote, ask us any questions, or even make any suggestions on how to improve our website or products, so you’ll notice Request a Quote and Contact buttons, quick-fill forms in the sidebars, and of course our Contact page are prominently placed throughout the site. We also made sure that the Tritech Contact form is simple, fast to fill out, and only asks you for the essentials. We appreciate your support and interest and we aim to make sure that your experience with Tritech, even if it’s just on the website, is convenient and friendly.
We Welcome Your Feedback
There’s plenty more to see on Tritech’s new site, so please feel free to explore and also to let us know what you think. Thanks so much for supporting Tritech Fall Protection Systems!